Well, I'm still in the middle of tests but all points to a huge drop on cpu
usage using a model less aproch. I've made, in a few days ill post numbers,
but the cpu_ms is arround half of it was.

I've set all db.define_table() in separete models, and just include them
where i use them. Also, all the configs from 0.py were split in files, and
are just called when I need them.

Thanks for the help!

--
Att,