Hi Massimo,

I think I cannot complete the bootstrap/web2py css merging in time for 2.0,
it's really a lot of work and I'm a bit busy these days.

Btw, i'm fixing the bug I introduced with issue 896 and I want to share a
thought with you.

Actually, there is no way to maintain a mobile first approach and make it
working on IE other than add something like this to the scaffolding:

<!-- Makes bootswatch working on IE 7/8 -->
<!--[if (lt IE 9)]>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/responsivekit/static/css/bootswatch_ie.css">
<![endif]-->

This will make speedier the whole css on not IE browsers because we remove
IE specific rules (smaller css), but has the downside to require an extra
http get on IE.

What do you think?

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo