> Couple of things (including questions).
>
> 1. attributes defined in the Field() spec are lazy already, right?

I guess not so much "lazy", but for the most part all that happens is they
get added as attributes to the Field's self. There is a little logic in the
constructor, though. I suppose we don't really need to make them much more
lazy, but then I'm wondering about the use case for on_define.

> In the above example, the attributes could just as well be defined there;
> my intent was for attributes that required more logic, where attributes are
> being set conditionally and it's clumsy to construct different Field()
> calls to do it.

OK, sounds reasonable. Do you have an example?

Anthony