lucas,

I think you can try looking in postgresql logs.  Change your
postgresql.conf configuration file so that it logs all the queries or
at least all the queries that cause errors.  Instructions are inside
the postgresql.conf comments.  Then restart postgresql and check the
logs.  It will not give you the web2py code where the error happens,
but looking at the sequence of queries you can get a closer idea of
what happens and maybe find where that wrong query is created.

mic