Ahh thats excellent. Thanks! So it seems that the cooperation portion will
work great with what I need. and the auth system using CAP will be great
too. thanks.

--

 -- Shawn McElroy

"Anything worth doing, is worth doing right"  — Hunter S. Thompson

"A mind troubled by doubt cannot focus on the course to victory" —
A<http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/5237.Hunter_S_Thompson>rthur
Golden