I just wanted to share my latest web2py application
http://SiteLab.co<http://SiteLab.co/?w2p_nw>.
 In short, SiteLab helps small ecommerce websites load quickly and
available at all hours of the day.  Studies have shown that potential
customers expect a site to load in less than 2 seconds and will abandon it
if it doesn't load in 3 seconds.  That's a huge number of potential
customers lost to simple website load time issues!

With the "Value" plan, SiteLab will also load customer's websites in a
browser every 5 minutes to make sure it's always available.  Lastly,
customers can get screenshots of their websites in any modern browser/OS
combination imaginable  -- yes, this includes iPad, iPhone and Android
devices!

SiteLab was written in Python using the Web2Py framework and hosted using
the Rackspace Cloud.  You can view my blog post about it
here: http://qamusings.com/2012/09/24/introducing-sitelab-co/

Cheers!

Jim Kellas