It's really quick to load the HTML from Chicago because I'm using
Rackspace's Chicago hub -- it better be fast!  :)

There's not much I can do about the analytics pixel but since it's at the
bottom, it won't block user's from using the website.

As for the site loading slowly in South America, I might be able to speed
things up by adding a CDN but I don't know what that'll run me.  If the
price is not insane, I'll set it up.

Jim