OK, I've decided to dump cdn77.com in favor of Akamai.  It turns out
Rackspace CloudFiles is served over the Akamai network but at a cheap
price.  It's a bit of a pain since I needed to upload my entire static
directory to it but the price and quality are worth it.

Also, I shrunk 4 images on the homepage that was nearly a combined total of
1 MB.  After shrinking, they are about 150 KB so this should significantly
speed things up, as well.

Would you mind giving it one more try from Sao Paolo, Bruno?  I'll ping
another friend of mine in India to test it there, too.

Cheers!

Jim