Dear Paolo,

You said:

> I tested my layout.html in several Windows scenarios (windows7, windowsXp
> sp3) with several browsers...

I am not sure I was clear about the fact that the *Small Viewport Problem *was
*NOT on my Windows machine*. It *WAS on my Ubuntu machine*. On my windows
machine, the sub-menus are the problem.

The details are in my Sep 26 post. Items 1-3 are my Windows machine. Item 4
is my Ubuntu machine.

Thanks for the help, Paolo.

Love and peace,

Joe