I went through every patch in the queue again today (obviously others have
been looking too, thank you!).  We're down to 29 now!  Huzzah!
We're having quality control/patch-spam issues from WinCE, Haiku and
Gtk-bindings contributers at the moment.  Hopefully those will resolve
themselves over time as the contributers get more up-to-speed on our
process.

I encourage other reviewers to actively r- bad patches, and try and educate
the contributers instead of letting them rot in the queue. :)

We also definitely need to fix our tools to make it impossible to post a
patch w/o a ChangeLog, and impossible to post a patch that doesn't pass
check-webkit-style.

-eric