I didn't know that failing tests would block the commit queue. I saw they were
failing yesterday afternoon and I thought it was ok to wait until this morning
to fix them.
My apologies for the inconvenience.
I believe a reasonable approach to handle these situations is to try to contact
the person responsible for braking the tests in IRC and if there is no response
within an hour, roll back.
I believe that requiring everyone to run the layout tests (the entire suite)
before committing is the right thing to do.
The only time I haven't done it was yesterday :-(.
Lesson learned.

        Enrica