On 6/13/14, 12:53 AM, Ryosuke Niwa wrote:
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Dirk Schulze <k...@webkit.org <mailto:k...@webkit.org>> wrote:

    On Jun 13, 2014, at 8:36 AM, Filip Pizlo <fpi...@apple.com
    <mailto:fpi...@apple.com>> wrote:

    > Why can't these data structures be implemented as JavaScript
    built-ins that behave "as if" they were DOM objects?

    I am not sure. What do you have in mind? How could it look like?

I think Phil and Ben are suggesting to implement these types in JSC like we did for typed arrays.
Yeah, sorry, I kind of jumped to the conclusion than the DOM prefix implied WebCore objects with wrappers, etc.

If they are built-ins, that would be a nice tool for 2D/3D work. It would suck a bit to have the DOM prefix on basic types but I can live with that.

Benjamin