On Tue, Sep 20 2022 at 08:03:12 PM -0700, Ryosuke Niwa via webkit-dev <webkit-dev@lists.webkit.org> wrote:
(2) is particularly important because many people who are new to WebKit often don’t know what they don’t know. This is why, for example, memory management section appears towards the beginning of the document and the information about adding IDL files is immediately followed by the discussion of JS wrapper lifecycles. With these information now split across multiple files, it’s easy for people to miss out on critical information. In the ideal world, people won’t be adding or editing IDL files before they understood how JS wrappers are managed because not knowing the latter is a sure way of introducing subtle GC bugs.

I didn't know any of this info about JS wrapper lifecycle until I read about it in Introduction.md a couple months ago. It really does need to be very prominent or developers won't find it. That said, I think we can find a way to do this without keeping it all in one single page.