On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 8:11 PM, Arvind Arvind Pro <arvind_...@arvind.pro> wrote:
The command cannot run in the code in the release tarball because there is no folder "Scripts" within it. Hence the code from SVN is required.

Didn't you see the bold instructions on that page warning you these instructions are unsafe except for development builds? Is there something we could do to make it more clear?

The following steps are suitable for WebKit development only, not for production builds. Our JHBuild moduleset does not receive security or bugfix updates and it is not suitable for any purpose other than development and running layout tests. Do not run against untrusted websites.

The instructions for building releases are at the top of the page, above the instructions for development builds.

Michael