Hi,
I downloaded webmake 2 weeks ago and was amazed by its flexibility.
I took a few hours to write my first index.wmk, but after that, I could
write many pages very quickly.
With common web editors it would take a lot of time to write _each_
page...

However, I have some problems with w3's html validator.
You can see the output here:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clamav.net%2Fnewsite%2Fmain.html

One of the most common error was on <P> tags. w3 reported the following
suggestion:

---cut---
A subtle variation of this is <P><H4>fake font change</H4></P>.
<H4>'s aren't allowed inside <P>'s, but since HTML allows you to omit
the </P> end tag for paragraphs, the validator assumes that you meant
<P></P><H4>fake font change</H4></P>, in which case the final
</P> is indeed superfluous.
---cut---

I was able to correct the errors by hand and made a valid w3 page at
http://www.clamav.net/newsite/main2.html

See
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clamav.net%2Fnewsite%2Fmain2.html

My index.wmk is available at http://www.clamav.net/newsite/index.wmk
The main.txt is also available at http://www.clamav.net/newsite/main.txt

Did I make any mistakes? Are these known bugs?

--
Luca 'NERvOus' Gibelli ([EMAIL PROTECTED] || [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Home Page: http://www.nervous.it

BOFH excuse 9736:
 * monitor VLF leakage