Luca 'NERvOus' Gibelli wrote, on Wednesday, November 5, 2003 at 9:38 AM +0100:

>Hi,
>I downloaded webmake 2 weeks ago and was amazed by its flexibility.
>I took a few hours to write my first index.wmk, but after that, I could
>write many pages very quickly.
>With common web editors it would take a lot of time to write _each_
>page...
>
>However, I have some problems with w3's html validator.
>You can see the output here:
>http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clamav.net%2Fnewsite%2Fmain.html
>
>One of the most common error was on <P> tags. w3 reported the following
>suggestion:

I assume you were using the EtText formatting option?

If that was the case, then yes, this is a known problem about which I have complained
no small number of times myself. EtText pages don't validate, the vast majority of the
time, and this is an annoyance for someone who prides himself on his valid XHTML (1.1).

Just be patient; Justin's said that this is on the to-do list. I would have fixed it
myself, but I'm not much of a programmer.

Best of luck to you!

Wes Meltzer :wm
--
Wes Meltzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>