Hey everyone ... The WO Wikibook is pretty sad at the moment, and I have been collecting mailing list posts that i found to be interesting since about Jan 2005. I was thinking it might be kind of handy to organize snippets and the occasional full post from my "filtered" archive into the corresponding categories of the wikibook. It would seem to be helpful to have the content categorized (vs just raw-searching the mailing list archives), and it would give a shell of some content to work off of (maybe if there is some base content available it might stimulate people a bit vs it being very empty at the moment). There are, however, some issues with doing this. I want to make sure that people are actually OK with having content reproduced. I have no idea what the actual legality of reproducing mailing list posts is, but aside from that I don't want people to be annoyed even if it is technically legal. So, if anyone responds and says they aren't comfortable with this then I'll switch over to the ask-first route for everyone prior to putting their messages up.

ms