Well Jerry, until you said that, how would anyone whether you got it from me, or I got it from you? :)

On Apr 27, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Jerry W. Walker wrote:

On Apr 27, 2006, at 10:11 AM, Ken Anderson wrote:

I was about to write what Jerry wrote - so just consider this a nod :) Of course, since Jerry and I have worked together on a number of projects, this is no surprise!

Aww, Ken, why'd you have to go and spill that??? Now they'll know that I get all my awesome mailing list answers from your code! :-)

--
__ Jerry W. Walker,
WebObjects Developer/Instructor for High Performance Industrial Strength Internet Enabled Systems

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    203 278-4085        office