There is one thing I don't understand. Isn't true that you have to make a baby first and then give it a name?

Start working on a WOBuilder clone and get to point where you could release a version. Even version 0.0.1 would be fine. Then you could start thinking about the name.

Just my two cents.

Uli
Am 25.08.2006 um 01:04 schrieb M. Blanc:

On 25 Aug 2006, at 00:44, Marc Oesch wrote:

> Or how about WonderLand ??  or WonderLust?

WonderLand would be really good IMO to describe the entire collection
you described.

Did you do that with Ruby on Rails ? - No, with Wonderland !

Keep it simple, WonderLips is the obvious winner.

Isn't this too close to WOLips

In absolute number of character changes, no. WOLips is closer to Eclipse (3) than WonderLips to WOLips (4).

(and they don't want to change that
name at any cost as they stated on the mailing list) ?

Should they? I don't see why. Neither Wonder has to change its name. Anyway, too late for me: I've already register the .org domain and my plan is to donate it after the Apple statement... it if you people like it.

Cheers
--mbj