Philosophically I think the issue is more with your design and less than WebObjects. The reason there isn't great support for the kind of thing you seem to be trying to do is because it's really hard to imagine a need for it, or so it seems to me. Why are you trying to create a separate table each time someone creates an account? Why not just create a new row in a table named Users (or whatever you want to name it)?