Having a table with 10,000 is no big deal. That's what databases are for: to efficiently organize data. Are you familiar with indexing? If not, go do a little research in that direction to figure out how to make your queries fast. Having a table with 10,000 rows is far better than having 10,000 tables. You should be able do a complicated fetch on a properly indexed table with 10,000 rows literally within a blink of an eye.

Mark