Hello;

Gee; that really is a shame because I've loaded quite a few pages into the Wikipedia books site. Can it be migrated over somehow? Given the volume of stuff there it may be worth just staying on the Wikipedia books site?

cheers.

..... and should content be out here instead of wikipedia? (IMO,
better have it here in objectstyle maintained by community than
wikipedia)

The consensus of everyone who discussed this was that the objectstyle
site was better than the wikipedia site.  I do not remember any
objections whatsoever to the objectstyle site, so that's where we
decided to nudge people to post things.

___
Andrew Lindesay
technology : www.lindesay.co.nz