Hi Andrew,

When you say "typographical elements", what do you mean? Can you give me a specific example of what is different between the two wikis for the page you linked to (at first glance, I can't see any differences between the confluence wiki entry and the wikibook entry)?

Also, I haven't had time to look into image exports (I wasn't sure if there were even that many pages in the wikibook with images). If you can give me an example of a page with images, I'll start digging around for how to move all of the images over.

Thanks,
Mark