You can dump the entire wikibook to an xml file and write an importer from the xml to confluence from that.

ms

On Jul 2, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Pascal Robert wrote:

I used it to migrate from MediaWiki to Confluence, it works great. BUT, you need :

- Access to the API (XML-RPC) of Confluence to upload the converted files

- Access to the database of the wiki source (MediaWiki or other)

Wonder if this tool can help (Wikibooks is still MediaWiki, right)

http://intient.com/wiki/index.php/Mediawiki_to_Confluence_Translator

Andrus