Do you know Java? If not, get a good book on Java. I like Thinking in Java: http://www.mindview.net/Books/TIJ/
Yes I need to freshen up on what libraries are out there for me to use so i don't reinvent the wheel, but I can get arond Java fine.

Xcode and EOModeler are dead. Do not use them. Just don't. Use Eclipse and WOLips.

OK. I'll go look those up now. Why do you say the Apple tools are dead? Do you mean dead for just the webobject creation? I kinda like it for ObjC tools and desktop apps.

The app server, such as it is, is part of the development install as well. It is not like other app servers, it is rather tiny and inconspicuous. Don't worry about it. It just works.

OK. I'll take your word for it once I get a project in place.

If I have questions on Eclipse and WOLips I'll write back.

Thanks.

Ketema J. Harris
www.ketema.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]