On 5 Jul 2007, at 08:32, Jean Pierre Malrieu wrote:

What prevent Apple from publishing clear roadmaps for WO?

On the subject of road maps, I don't think there has been any public announcement of what was said at WWDC yet has there ? I have been away for a week, but I'm sure the mailing lists would have been teeming with posts had there been any news!

Can anyone at Apple give us an update on that ?

Simon