On 5 Jul 2007, at 08:32, Jean Pierre Malrieu wrote:

A lot of people say that because Apple is using WO internally, we need not worry about WO death.

I don't see Apple's use of it as a reason not to worry about WO death. They tend to do what the hell they like anyway (like deprecating the tools !!).

I think the fact that WO is still embedded in the heart of many huge organisations (the BBC, European banks etc) is WO's saving grace. My confidence in WO's future is directly proportional to the number of big deployments. So if the BBC ever drop WO, I'll be getting nervous again...

Simon