Hi Clark,

I know there is some stupid hack that I don't really understand that fixes your particular problem (No form data left for WOFileUpload). You can set a system property in the following way:

    System.setProperty( "WOUseLegacyMultipartParser", "YES" );

and the problem will probably go away. Be warned though, there are some places where this seems like a bad idea. I recently lost a good half day trying to get AjaxUploadComponent to work. The key to fixing it? Remove the line I just mentioned above.

Does anyone on the list actually understand the underlying issues here? I've always been curious, but never had time to dig.

Mark