I believe this is related to the issue of streaming vs non-streaming file uploads ... If you are setting your request encoding to, for instance, UTF8, there's a bug somewhere along the chain (maybe in Wonder, maybe in WO, I haven't looked much) that if you bind to an NSData, the data will have already been consumed by the time it gets back to the WOFileUpload component, which gives a totally obtuse error message about it. I remember I looked into this some a few months back, but didn't spend much time on it ... Streaming to file paths works, and I think input/output streams work. I /think/ it's just binding to an NSData doesn't? I'm not positive about which of those do and don't work, offhand, though ...

ms