Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:16:52 -0400
From: Mike Schrag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Regarding Final Note

What I would love to see is a "simple" download and install package
for WO developers.
The biggest issue with this is that someone has to host the extra 100+
meg installer for a bunch of leeches to download :)  But anyone could
technically make a preinstalled bundle.

Leeches?????

Well pal you are obviously part of the problem. Any WO app that hits the commercial market is a win for you. And to refer to Novices as leeches is quite distasteful. So you are some high powered developer who has no time for others trying to bring forth projects. Well sobeit - we leeches will probably come up with the commercial apps that will succeed. But at least I have ruled out one person to consider as a partner or a contracted developer!! But you opinion is appreciated as we leeches try to move forward.