The biggest issue with this is that someone has to host the extra 100+
meg installer for a bunch of leeches to download :)
OK, last post on this, I promise -- Just for the record, "leech" was entirely a jokeful reference to the 10x bandwidth usage of hosting a 100M installer. After stewing for a while, I think Ken interpreted it that I was saying the new users were leeches in some broad sense ... Oh well. That is all. I'm now totally done w/ this thread :)

ms