This just makes way too much sense. It would be nice to at least see this happen.

On Oct 31, 2007, at 10:09 AM, Francis Labrie wrote:

Couldn't Apple gives space and bandwidth for WOLips/Wonder/etc. community projects on <http://www.macosforge.org/>?

Andrus Adamchik wrote:
If it comes to bandwidth, I think we can afford it. I am currently paying about $5/month for hosting remote server backups. For 5 bucks my package gives me 100 GB of disk space and 1.2TB of bandwidth (not sure if they actually allow you to use all that; and not sure about the transfer speed, as I am using it only to upload stuff). I can open another such FTP/WWW account dedicated to WOLips if Mike and others think they need it for the download server. Then there's always SourceForge... but it doesn't make it easy to post nightly's.

Andrus