On 31/10/2007, at 11:51 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

* My understanding is that JavaClient stuff is technically still there, but there's not very good tool support for it. NetBeans project file support for Entity Modeler would allow the combination of Entity Modeler plus the Swing designer tools from NetBeans, which would probably be a good platform to start from for that (Swing builders in Eclipse I think mostly suck still?).

Interestingly we were using NetBeans + matisse for gui building up until some months ago, but switched over to Eclipse + WindowBuilder Pro which works well. But IDE portability is a good thing if needed.

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck