I have used the qualifiers that became part of this. Good stuff. Pierre writes good stuff, this is on my list of things to start using.

Chuck

On Dec 11, 2007, at 5:47 PM, Don Lindsay wrote:

Hello;

I just found the HoudahFoundation Frameworks. Does anyone have any experience with these frameworks and products? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Don

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.