Same for me: those qualifiers are used for years in production in lot of huge companies in Europe, including mission critical projects.

The other frameworks are worth the look too: the main advantage is lot of consistency and a very good design (I would say elegant design). That make them easy to start with. I'd add that Pierre master's piece is the d2w replacement/companion; this is the only one that is not that easy to deep in, but then it gives WOComponent inheritance 'that works', thanks to its composition pattern, rule- driven.

Rule based validation or localization are nice, too! More or less, all is documented (at least javadoc).

Pierre, just put your Cocoa stuff aside for a while, and provide with more tutorials ;)

Regards,

Christian Trotobas
http://www.intellicore.net