Hi all!

Glad the Houdah Frameworks get noticed!

I am currently busy working on some Cocoa projects (HoudahSpot, HoudaGeo & more to come). I hope I can provide a sample application for the Houdah Frameworks after the Macworld expo. For now, there is acceptable documentation in JavaDoc as well as a Wiki which provides an overview of the architecture and points you to the juicy bits: qualifiers, rule engine, validation, delegates, ...

To answer the question:

- Open source. You'd like to know how it works: read the source. Debug. Trace.... - Open source rule engine with no dependency in the UI layer. Use it for anything: UI, validation, localization,...
- Flexible Cocoa like architecture based on views and cells
- EXtreme separation of M-V-C components
- Customize by rules
- Extend by writing your own controllers, views or cell
- Thanks to inheritance, you will hardly ever need to touch a WOD
- Usable without the rule engine. I know of one customer who does this. Why? That's beyond my understanding

Best,
Pierre Bernard
Houdah Software s.à r.l.