Hi,

On 16-Dec-07, at 10:47 PM, Ian Joyner wrote:

I have this little bit of code to invoke a direct action to download a file:

   public String download_link () {
                return context ().directActionURLForActionNamed
("download_video",
                                                                new NSDictionary
<String, Object> (
new Object [] {((Video_file)folder_list.objectAtIndex (row_index)).getAbsolutePath (), Boolean.FALSE},
                                                                                new String []
{"filePath", "wosid"}));
   }

The dictionary is setting the wosid key to false. This is working fine on Tiger with WO 5.3, but on 5.4 I get: Error downloading file: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Library/ Stream/Movies/StreamatWRU.pdf?wosid=r1G8zBVYXWcrnoGP6CdDu0 (No such file or directory) with the wosid stuff on the end of the URL, which does not appear on 5.3.
Is this an introduced bug in 5.4? Do I need to add something else?

You are probably returning the String to a WOHyperlink. If so, I reckon, it's rather a WOHyperlink problem b/c I generate a static link like
        public String link() {
                return "http://www.apple.com";;
        }
and the link in the browser window is
        http://www.apple.com/?wosid=5VEhVaWrkpGyX8JxaLrLug

Is there a solution on it? Since I'm using WOnder, I also commented out the proper line in ERXPatcher just to make sure that it isn't a WOnder problem.

Cheers,
Edgar