Actually what I would consider an even better style would be:

        public String downloadPath() {
                return "/Somepath/test.pdf";
        }

Hyperlink7: WOHyperlink {
        directActionName = "download_video";
        ?filePath = downloadPath;
        ?wosid=false;
}

Make WebObjects work for you!!  :)

Pierre
--
Pierre Frisch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Dec 18, 2007, at 16:04, Mr. Pierre Frisch wrote:

As far as I can see this is a correct behavior even if it is not what you expected.

when you execute directActionURLForActionNamed on the context you create a fragment URL that includes a query string. If you pass this to WOHyperlink it will take the string as a URL fragment check if there is a session and if there is one will try to append the session id to the URL. This is the correct behavior. If you want to suppress this you need to add a binding "?wosid=false;" or pass a query dictionary to WOHyperlink with that information.

You can simplify your life by using WOHyperlink:

        public NSDictionary<String, Object> downloadQueryDictionary() {
return new NSDictionary<String, Object>(new Object[] { "/Somepath/ test.pdf", }, new String[] { "filePath" });
        }

Hyperlink6: WOHyperlink {
        directActionName = "download_video";
        queryDictionary = downloadQueryDictionary;
        ?wosid=false;
}

Pierre
--