Hi, guys

I got Eclips/WOLips question here:

I tried to upgrade my old WO application code to Eclipse/WOLips
environment.  is there any tools or code available?, code is before
Xcode project.

Anyway, I manually copy the code to new project, for example in
CategoryEditor component, I copied java code to new "sources" dir and
html, wod and woo code to "components" dir.

When I opened WO node in Wolips, got problem, something like couldnot
access/find any key/variable is declared "protected" in java code. Only
can find "public" key.

After I modified the key/variable to "public", the wod file still could
not see it, but when I pressed "Ctrl+SPACE" it 's available in the list.
I have to select and overwrite it again.

is this bug in WOlips? Or "public" ONLY? I need to change all of them to
"public"?
Or I haven't finish this migration, I know I did not put the file name
in the PD.project file. I remember that should be pick up automatically.
Is that matter if not in this file?

Thanks

Kevin

"This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/or copyright
material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose,
copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify
me by return email, delete the emails and destroy any hard copies. ANZ National
Bank Limited does not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it
is free from errors, viruses or interference."