On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Aleksey Novicov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am looking for input and instruction on deploying WO 5.4 apps on Red
>  Hat Linux. Are there any updated instructions for WO 5.4? Is there a
>  pre-compiled Apache 2.2 WebObjects adapter for Red Hat available? How
>  about deploying on Tomcat? Is it preferred over JavaMonitor/wotaskd? I
>  have experience with JavaMonitor on OS X but have never tried
>  deploying on Tomcat.

I'll just add that I never deploy as a servlet, but use native
adaptors. Nothing precompiled, but the instructions out there for 5.3
still work for 5.4, albeit using the newer 5.4 frameworks/jars. The
FreeBSD install script that has been posted might be more enlightening
as I think its already updated to 5.4.