It does seem benign. I'm wondering if anyone knows how (javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Name jdbc is not bound in this Context) might be suppressed.

Thanks,
Aleksey

This does not cause any problems ... It's an obnoxious error that
isn't really an error.  It's been a couple months since I tracked down
what exactly was going on, but I _believe_ it's trying to lookup the
jdbc datasource in your tomcat server config, and if it's not there,
it displays this warning.  You can safely ignore it.

ms