there was discussion about the subject of googling wo probably 12 months ago and one conclusion drawn then was that hot IT topics get publicity via search engines because there is so much blogged about them. look at RoR - one community web site + lots of blogging = hot property.

maybe we should all be saying "check out WOnder, it's really cool" instead ?

Simon