On Apr 14, 2008, at 8:46 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

The intent of the license appears to be that the webobjects development license is granted to the mac hardware ("Licensed System"), and not to the developer or operating system. From a deployment perspective, you are permitted to deploy a developed application anywhere, and send any parts of the webobjects deployment environment (runtime) to remote clients (because of java client) provided it is for the purposes of executing as a client of the deployed application.

So it would appear to me that if you want a webobjects development license, buy a mac and run whatever you want on it. Which is exactly what you would expect from apple isn't it?
Funny timing:
http://www.macrumors.com/2008/04/14/psystar-to-challenge-mac-os-x- eula/

Lawyers. Pity we no longer have burning at the stake. I fancy going to a good burning.

Practical WebObjects - for developers who want to increase their overall knowledge of WebObjects or who are trying to solve specific problems.