How old is your WOLips version ?

On 30/apr/08, at 16:05, Pascal Robert wrote:

This is "normal", when you create a new component, you have to tell the "wizard" to create the WOO file if you want to use a different encoding.

I choose UTF-8, but woo file is not created and the page is working bad
Any help?
Thanks

For existing components, you can right-click on them and change the encoding in the Properties.

Hello, I have a problem with WOLips
When I create a new WOComponent, the .woo file is not being created! and this is causing bad character encoding on pages
Regards
Amedeo