On Jun 11, 2008, at 12:56 PM, Ricardo Parada wrote:

Ok, most of us have probably seen the mobile me web apps. They are web 2.0 apps that use javascript and ajax. There's a lot of good stuff in those apps. So much good stuff there. I wished Apple made some of that stuff available to us (developers) in some form. :-)

I'm guessing that the back end for those apps is using WebObjects. I can see that in the current webmail app for .mac and I assume that's also going to be the case for the mobile me web apps. And we should probably point people to all these great applications when they have doubts about WebObjects.

Anyways, I'm just so curious if Apple is using the wonderful Ajax frameworks shown at WOWODC or if they are using their own stuff.

That's the kind of question that's likely to remain unanswered.

Alan