How about your registerTurns() method? Did you change it to use myEC instead of ERXEC.newEditingContext()?

On Oct 14, 2008, at 8:17 PM, WebObjects wrote:

aha... you are right, after whole day sitting here, I didn't realize I had teh emp at login with the session().defaultEditingContext, and here at PaguinaUsuario I m using another one.

My mind its kind of distracted...

I made the changes, and still Im getting the nullpointerexception

java.lang.NullPointerException
[2008-10-14 19:13:51 COT] <WorkerThread0> java.lang.NullPointerException at com .webobjects .eoaccess .EODatabaseContext ._objectFaultWithSnapshotRelationshipEditingContext (EODatabaseContext.java:2356) at com .webobjects .eoaccess .EODatabaseContext ._fireDeferredFaultWithSourceObject(EODatabaseContext.java:2401) at com .webobjects .eoaccess .EOAccessDeferredFaultHandler .createFaultForDeferredFault(EOAccessDeferredFaultHandler.java:49) at com .webobjects .eocontrol.EOCustomObject.willReadRelationship(EOCustomObject.java: 1279) at er .extensions .eof.ERXGenericRecord.willReadRelationship(ERXGenericRecord.java:348) at com.webobjects.eocontrol._EOMutableKnownKeyDictionary$Initializer $ _LazyGenericRecordBinding .valueInObject(_EOMutableKnownKeyDictionary.java:614) at com .webobjects .eocontrol.EOCustomObject.storedValueForKey(EOCustomObject.java:1634) at com .webobjects .eoaccess .EODatabaseContext.databaseOperationForObject(EODatabaseContext.java: 4814) at com .webobjects .eoaccess.EODatabaseContext.valuesForKeys(EODatabaseContext.java:6535) at com .webobjects .eocontrol .EOObjectStoreCoordinator .valuesForKeys(EOObjectStoreCoordinator.java:326) at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOQualifierSQLGeneration $ _KeyValueQualifierSupport .schemaBasedQualifierWithRootEntity(EOQualifierSQLGeneration.java:439) at er.extensions.ERXExtensions $ KeyValueQualifierSQLGenerationSupport .schemaBasedQualifierWithRootEntity(ERXExtensions.java:304) at com.webobjects.eoaccess.EOQualifierSQLGeneration $ Support ._schemaBasedQualifierWithRootEntity(EOQualifierSQLGeneration.java: 179) at com .webobjects .eoaccess .EODatabaseChannel .selectObjectsWithFetchSpecification(EODatabaseChannel.java:227)

and more........ much more.