On 14/01/2009, at 8:00 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
Sure. I'm just suggesting to double check the end of the app script i.e.,
$ tail YourApp.woa/YourApp

Hi Lachlan

Thanks for your interest. The last lines of the launch script look good. I also tried setting -WOFrameworksBaseURL in JavaMonitor and WOFrameworksBaseURL in the Properties file, before I worked out it was an Apple bug in WebObjects 5.4.3

tail WeboTest.woa/WeboTest

#
# Launch the application.
#
echo Launching ${SCRIPT_NAME}.woa ...

echo ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE_ARGS} -classpath WOBootstrap.jar com.webobjects._bootstrap.WOBootstrap $ {COMMAND_LINE_ARGS} -WOFrameworksBaseURL /WebObjects/WeboTest.woa/ Frameworks eval exec ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE} ${JAVA_EXECUTABLE_ARGS} -classpath WOBootstrap.jar com.webobjects._bootstrap.WOBootstrap $ {COMMAND_LINE_ARGS} -WOFrameworksBaseURL /WebObjects/WeboTest.woa/ Frameworks

Cheers

Tim

and check if it's adding the frameworkbase url arg. If not then everything you've said still holds.

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck