I have been using Role Based access control mixed with Privileges (on/ off canViewThis, canEditThat, etc.), but I always get the feeling there is better ways to do this security stuff ....... anyone care to share their user security strategies in terms of access to pages, parts of pages and objects in WebObjects apps?