On Apr 20, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Mike Schrag wrote:

Looks like ScreenFlow to me ... If you look at it and think "wow that looks nice" 99% odds it's ScreenFlow ...

Yep! ScreenFlow. I learned ScreenFlow while I used it. It's pretty simple. I wish you could zoom into a selected area of a window instead of just to the front-most window, but having the cursor zoom and window zoom make the end-product so much more readable. You don't really realize that this was 50% actual size because you can zoom into important things so easily.

watching this video makes me really want to fix maclipse for 3.4.2 -- i've been suffering in silence for a while now.

LOL. I was actually going to make a comment when I was going over the setup about using 3.4.1 because there's no Maclipse for 3.4.2, but I didn't want to alienate the developer. :-)

ms