Fantastic!!

One thing I am curious about is how your project is picking up your license?

Here's what I did with the free license I got last year and haven't used to date:

I created a JavaRebelJar Framework. I added the javarebel.jar and the javarebel.lic to the Libraries folder. I added the new Framework project to my project.

Then I added this to the VM arguments in my application: -noverify - javaagent:${workspace_loc:JavaRebelJar}/Libraries/javarebel.jar

That seems to work perfect. I can't believe how cool this is!

Thanks to Quinton for making this so easy and to you for pointing the way.

David